Our client in Omagh is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst to assist their Software Development Team. This role is Temporary ongoing Monday -Friday 9-5.
The selected candidate is an IT specialist with responsibility for development, implementation & support of Software Development Section IT systems. The post holder is responsible for providing advice & support to these regional projects and other SDS IT systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical Support- The post holder will be required to manage on a day-to-day basis the provision of direct IT support SDS users.
- Systems Support- The post holder will be required to support a range of IT systems, platforms and networks to ensure minimum down-time and the effective and efficient delivery of SDS web-based systems & other IT services.
- Introductions of new systems/ project management -The post holder will be required to liaise with users & manage/serve on teams to introduce effective business systems.
- Contract Management
- Standards, Quality & Security
- General Support
Qualifications & Experience
- A Minimum of HND/HNC in an IT related area PLUS 2 years' relevant experience of web programming, including the practical use of MS SQL 2008 & ASP and HTML.
- OR minimum of 5 years' relevant experience of web programming, including the practical use of MS SQL 2008 & ASP & HTML.
The above must be clearly demonstrated on candidates cv.