I am currently recruiting a Fast Food Restaurant Manager in the Lisburn Area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, engaging individual to lead a dynamic team to success, you will be the first point of contact for your team, leading from the front as you support their performance and development at work.
The ideal candidate will be given the autonomy to run this establishment and create new ideas to increase business.
The role has a strong hospitality element, ensuring that the restaurant continues to deliver high-quality food and drink and good customer service.
However, it also includes activities common to business managers within any sector, particularly Marketing, Operations, Sales, and Finance.
- Operational management: organising stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximising profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, cost saving.
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotas
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implementing innovative new promotional campaigns remotely and with the support from head office.
- Establishing relationships with the local community, using Social Media and undertaking activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programmes.
- An ability to lead and motivate a team and influence people.
- Strong operational management skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills including Social Media Mediums.
- Hard Worker, not the usual 9-5. Weekends involved.
- Dynamic, Energy, Stamina and Creative Flair.
- Decision-making ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Creative at marketing ideas for Local Area to attract new business.
Salary range: £18000 -22000
To for further information please call (028) 9066 8330 for a confidential chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org