Our public sector client currently seeks an Environmental Health Officer (Food) based in Castlereagh.
- Hours of work: 37- Monday-Friday
- Rate of pay £15.96 per hour
- Due to last until March 2018 but will be reviewed on a monthly basis
- Undertake inspections and visits to commercial and domestic premises, investigate complaints, enforce relevant statutory provisions and provide advice and make recommendations on a wide range of Environmental Health issues
- Third level Qualification directly relevant to the post, such as BSc Hons Environmental Health or equivalent. And a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a field directly related to environmental health
- Graduate or voting membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of current Environmental Health legislation.
- Full current driving licence and / or access to a form of transport to enable the duties of the post to be carried out in full.
- Applicants must hold the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board Certificate or equivalent
If interested please send your CV via the link or give Jane call on 02892668330.
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies