Our public sector client seeks a part-time temporary Administrator/Receptionist based in Armagh
Hours of work Mon-Fri 1.00pm-5.00pm
Rate of pay £7.25 /£7.50 rising to £8.40 after 12 weeks
- Provide an efficient receptionist service to the local office including
switchboard operation and receiving/directing visitors.
- Deal professionally with telephone and face-to- face enquiries from
members of the public, staff within the HSCB and with external
agencies, in accordance with laid down protocols.
- Issue interpreter codes to General Medical Practitioners and
Dentists for Interpreters and check invoices for payment of
- Take responsibility for scheduling meetings/events, recording
bookings for Meeting Rooms and daily update of Meeting Room
- Organise meetings including arranging venues, equipment and
- Develop and maintain filing systems, extracting information from
files as and when required.
- Five GCSE’s (including English Language and GCSE Maths
OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and
OR higher qualification
OR 12 months’ relevant experience.
- All applicants must have one year’s experience in working with
Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills to meet the needs
of the post in full.
- Experience of data entry into spreadsheets and databases.
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies