- belfast remote working
- £ £31,000 - £35,000
Our Client SACYR are currently looking for an Accountant to join us for a 6 month period with the possibility of extension and/or being made permanent in the future.
Salary £31,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
Holidays – 34 days per annum inclusive of stats.
Working From Home initially with some travel to the office in Belfast required in the future (1 or 2 days per week)
40 hours per week Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm with 1 hour unpaid each day for breaks.
• Qualified Accountant with membership of an accounting body (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ one of the five professional accounting institutes within the CCAB or Equivalent)
• Three years’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Five years’ experience in a similar role
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 6 years of having worked as part of a finance team in a complex organisation and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving results alongside others.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
• Ability to work alone & as part of a team.
• Proven record of delivering on-time quality work within budget and with minimal supervision. • Experience working with SAP
• Master’s degree in accounting or finance
• Knowledge of the Spanish and/or Portuguese language/s
to apply send your cv through the link or call Caroline on 02890 (720105) for a full job description