- £ 10.09
Our client Belfast Trust are currently seeking to recruit an Admin Assistant to join their team in the Belfast BT15 area.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (On Off Duty Rota every 6-8 weeks with a 12-8pm shift)
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be required to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to include word processing and diary management as required. The post holder will be the first point of contact for members of the public making enquiries by telephone. The post holder may be required to work flexibly over 7 day period and participate in an out of hour’s roster.
1. a. 4 GCSE’s at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year’s administrative experience.
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one year’s administrative experience.
c. A minimum of two year’s administrative experience.
2. Experience in the use of Microsoft office products, in particular word.
3. Effective communication skills.
4. Ability to work as part of a team.
5. Ability to use own initiative.
6. Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
7. Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
To apply please send CV via the link or call Stephanie Wilson 90720140