- £ £11.11 per hour
Our client is interested in recruiting a temporary Admin Officer to join their team based in Belfast City Centre
Job role – Admin Officer
Location – Belfast City Centre
Rate of pay – £11.11 per hour
Length of role – 6 months ( possible extension )
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 8am-6pm ( flexible working ) – 37 hours per week
Main duties –
· Main duties are ensuing effective customer service through provision of advice and information
· Administrating team processes eg preparation of letters, typing documentation, inputting and processing data, maintaining records/filing systems, dealing with phone/email enquires and photocopying, providing general administrative support to include diary management, taking and preparing minutes assisting in the planning and co-ordination of activates, events and processes as required
Main qualifications / experience needed
- 5 GCSE’s/O levels at Grades A, B or C (or equivalent qualifications) including English Language AND 6 months’ relevant office experience providing evidence of experience in the following areas:
o Providing a range of administrative support
o Effective use of IT and Microsoft Office Suite including word processing, spreadsheets, powerpoint and e-mail.
o Working with a customer relationship management tool.
(Candidates with non – standard qualifications are asked to check the following websites and provide supplementary documentary evidence as to how their qualifications meet the required criterion).
2 years’ relevant office experience providing evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Providing a range of administrative support
- Effective use of IT and Microsoft Office Suite including word processing, spreadsheets, powerpoint and e-mail
· Working with a customer relationship management tool
- Excellent team working skills coupled with strong organisational abilities.
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV to email@example.com