- £ £11.70ph
- KK-CHM- Crumlin - NICS
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Belfast are looking to recruit an Administration Officer to join their team.
Rate of Pay; £11.70PH
Duration: 12 weeks initially
Hours per week: 36.5 hours
Hours of work: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Mon – Thurs, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm Fridays
1 Assist the line manager to implement policies, procedures and systems to:
· Establish and accurately maintain records, filing systems and computer records
· Obtain and provide information as required in various formats
· Maintain security and confidentiality in the handling of information.
· Ensure all correspondence, letters, emails and telephone calls are dealt with promptly and appropriately
2 Implement necessary procedures to ensure that excellent customer service is provided for both internal and external customers.
3 Plan and support meetings effectively and efficiently.
4 Research, analyse and report information as required.
5 Provide support, assistance, information and coaching to colleagues as required.
6 Actively support the health and safety arrangements and procedures to avoid or minimise the risks to health and safety of all those associated with the role.
7 Support the Equal Opportunity policy and procedures and be sensitive to other people’s abilities, backgrounds, values, customs and beliefs.
8 Keep up to date with competencies required by the role, undertake learning & development activities identified and keep abreast of knowledge relevant to the business activities.
· At least 1 years relevant experience gained in an office environment within the last 2 years.
· NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent.
· Capable of using a range of computer systems including Microsoft word (including mailmerge and general communication), excel (including workbooks, charts, formula) and outlook
· Effectively communicate information both orally and in writing
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
· Effectively manage time and prioritise workload
· Ability to maintain security and confidentiality
· At least two years relevant experience gained in an office environment within the last 5 years.
· NVQ Level 3 in Administration or equivalent (salary based upon level)
· Possession of European Computer Driving Licence or equivalent
If interested, please apply your updated CV via the link below.