- £ £11.11per hour
Our client in Dungannon is currently seeking an full-time Admin Officer in a temporary position for up to 3 months with possible extension
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in to public sector body.
This position is full-time Monday-Friday 9.00am-5pm
Rate of pay is £11.11 per hour
- General office duties, which include opening, distributing and processing of post, filing, photocopying and circulation of NICTS literature within the office;
- Processing cases onto ICOS in accordance with desk instructions, regulations or custom and practice;
- Use of IT systems for preparation of letters and minutes, email facilities and diary management;
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries;
- Dealing with members of the public and legal profession within the court environment;
- Preparing documentation and files for court including judicial lists;
- Records Management duties including filing;
- Ensuring that all confidential information is managed securely in accordance with the appropriate policies; and
- Carrying out other office duties such as Customer Service Officer, Local Liaison Officer, Librarian or Stationery Clerk.
5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including Maths & English
Experience using Microsoft office