Main duties/ Responsibilities of the role:
- Greeting customers and visitors
- Validating customer’s identity
- General administrative duties in relation to customer appointments
- Recording and completion of weekly attendance statistics.
- Undertaking customer facing duties in line with PHA Covid-19 guidelines (wearing of appropriate PPE)
- Checking arrangements are in place for customer’s special circumstances
- Checking customer files in line with agreed procedures
- Maintaining adequate supplies of stationery and literature
Healthcare Assistant Duties:
- Recording height, weight, visual acuity and urinalysis.
- 5 GSCES including Maths and English
- 2 years Administration experience/ or care experience
- Pre-employment checks must be completed before commencement.
This is an adhoc role to cover annual leave and sickness, this would be suitable for someone seeking part-time/casual work.
For more information please call Lesley on 02890720104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org