- £ £11.70 per hour
Our client in Maghaberry is seeking an full-time Admin Officer in a temporary ongoing position
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in to public sector body. This role is temporary ongoing
This position is full-time Monday-Friday 9.00am-5pm
Rate of pay is £11.11 Duties include:
· Undertake a range of text, data and image processing duties.
· General HR admin duties
· Minute taking in meeting
· Draft and circulate documents, acknowledgements, holding replies and on occasions, as directed, collate information from a range of sources to assist with the preparation of corporate responses.
· Liaise as directed, with external bodies including Government agencies, Ministerial Offices, Public Bodies, and other organisations as required.
· Use an electronic document storage system and ensure that electronic and manual files and filing systems are appropriately structured and managed.
· Dealing with queries from the public, receiving and making phone calls, filing, photocopying, processing claims, reception duties and many other kinds of office administration.
· Must be able to cope with pressures faced in a busy work environment.
1. 5 GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent qualification, grades A – C in separate subjects which must include English and Maths;
2. Minute taking experience demonstrated on cv.
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies