- £ £11.11 per hour
Our client is interested in recruiting a temporary part time Admin Officer to join their team in the Holywood location
Job role – Admin officer –
Location – Holywood
Length of role – until 31st March 2022
Rate of pay – £11.11 per hour
Hours of work – Monday – Friday – 22.2 hours, 9am-5pm ( flexible )
Main duties –
- The retail administrator role is to provide additional administrative support to tje retail team and work closely with the retail manager and the retail officer in order to ensure the smooth running of the Retail operation
- The retail administrator is responsible for all the administrative duties in the retail back office. These will include the update and maintenance of the EPOS system, including raising orders and processing and payment of all invoices
- The post holder will be expected to prepare all the financial paperwork and track deliveries and orders
Main Qualifications / Experience needed –
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English Grades A-C or equivalent and one years experience of working in a retail environment including use of an EPOS system and processing of stick deliveries
- In the absence of 5 GCSES at Grade C or above in Maths and English – 2 years experience in working in a retail environment including use of EPOS system and processing of stock and deliveries
- Demonstrable experience in the use of EPOS systems.
- Experience of working within a team, and as an individual within a team, demonstrating a high level of self motivation and initiative.
- Strong administrative and numerical skills.
- Competence in a range of computer applications including: Microsoft word, excel, outlook and access.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy for the work of National Museums and its place within society and the ability to balance commercial activity with the appropriateness of such activity in a national museum.
- Knowledge of National Museums Northern Ireland’s retail facilities.
- Experience on a back office EPOS system and/or working with a database.
- Experience in processing orders and/or invoices for payment
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV to email@example.com