- BELFAST REMOTE WORKING
- £ 11.11 per hour
Rate of pay: £11.11 per hour
Contract end date: Aug 2022
This role will include 8 weeks of training in Belfast City Centre and then working from home.
Start date: Monday 4th October (or ASAP after this date)
This contract is much longer than most temp opportunities – giving you the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience whilst enjoying job security.
Hours: Full time 37, initially 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday but flexible working hours will be available after training is complete.
The role is with our public sector client, the department for communities.
You could also be considered for assignments in other government departments.
- Northern Ireland’s Leading Public Sector Employer
- Working from Home
- Generous pay rate: £11.11/hour which equates to an annual salary of over £22,800!
- No experience required just 5 GCSE grades C or above (including English & Maths)
- 8 weeks qualified training received on the job
- Flexible working pattern after training completed
You will complete detailed training to ensure you are confident you can fulfil your role duties effectively and efficiently. This training will really boost your skills and add to your CV for future roles.
The main reason for contacting customers will be to assist them with changes to current methods of payment. Contact will be both by phone and in writing.
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above to include English and Maths (certificates must be provided)