- £ 11.11
Admin Officer- Telephony opportunity with a leading public sector organisation!
Rate of pay: £11.11 per hour
This contract ends August 2022 – much longer than most temp opportunities – giving you the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience whilst enjoying job security.
The opportunity is based in Belfast City Centre.
Hours: Full time 37
- Northern Ireland’s Leading Public Sector Employer
- Contact ends Aug 2022
- Generous pay rate: £11.11/hour which equates to an annual salary of over £22,800!
- No experience required just 5 GCSE grades C or above (including English & Maths)
- Qualified training received on the job
- The posts will require staff to work an average of 37 hrs per week in a range of patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm on any day between Monday and Friday and 9am to 5pm on one Saturday in four. Working patterns are managed locally and may include: 8am to 4pm; 9am to 5pm; 10am to 6pm; and 12 noon to 8pm. We will give as much notice as possible if we need to change the work pattern
You will complete detailed training to ensure you are confident you can fulfil your role duties effectively and efficiently. This training will really boost your skills and add to your CV for future roles.
You will then join one of the business teams and while your duties will depend on the team in which you are placed, contacting customers by phone and answering calls will be a major part of your work.
Staff are expected to contact customers by phone to gather information and process applications and changes as quickly as possible.
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above to include English and Maths (certificates must be provided)