- £ 13.33 per hour
Our client is interested in recruiting temporary Admin Officers to join their team based in Larne.
Job role – Admin Officer
Rate of pay – 13.33 per hour
Location – Larne
Full Time Shift work
37 hours per week excluding lunch breaks. This will be worked as part of a shift arrangement which will include regular weekend and night duty. The four-week shift pattern will provide coverage for 3 shifts of 8.4 hours duration every 24 hours i.e. early, late and overnight shift as follows
An example of working times is as follows:
Early Shift: Monday to Sunday 06:00 – 14:24
Late Shift: Monday to Sunday 14:00 – 22:24
Night Shift: Sunday to Saturday 22.00 – 06.24
Main duties –
**FULL TRAINING PROVIDED**
· The overall job role will be to support the administrative support structure for SPS checks at NI Ports of Entry (POEs)
· Ensure that the notification – Common Health Entry Document (CHED) Part 1 and health certificate agree and that the documents meet the requirements of the appropriate EU or national rules.
· Analyse manifest documents to ensure that all consignments have been appropriately notified to the control bodies.
· Where a manual documentary check is required the AO will conduct a complete check of all documentation.
· Check primary documents such as digital copies of the CHED Part 1 and the health certificate.
· Identify the correct health certificate and, with the aid of a checklist, conduct the documentary check by cross referencing the information contained on the health certificate against the CHED Part 1. Requirements may vary for some movements e.g. animal by-products, fish, plants and domestic pets.
· Record the outcome, sign and date the checklist or computerised record to confirm the check has been completed.
· Maintain a register of information on consignments of products for which entry into the Point of Entry has been rejected or re-dispatched.
· Receive and process applications for specific live animal and product import licences.
· Administer and process import documentation for livestock imports.
· Enter details of cattle imports onto APHIS.
· Create invoices on Account NI.
· Liaise with certifying officers and managers to ensure that resource is present to cover shifts. Update and maintain Portal staffing rotas.
· Maintain and order PPE and office supplies.
· Record customer complaints and gather evidence to respond to complaint before passing to line manager for decision and sign off.
· Conduct general office administration e.g. photocopying, printing, retrieval and filing of records, reception and answering telephone.
· As this is a developing role other similar trade-related duties appropriate to the grade, may be required
· Must have proof of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English Grades A-C or equivalent
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated cv to email@example.com