- £ 11.11 an hour
- The post holder is required to effectively process the business of an Administrative Officer with typing duties within the LCJO on a daily basis.
- Typing and formatting judgments and documents from Speech Exec etc.
- Secretarial duties including- scheduling meetings, liaising with attendees to determine times, durations and venues for meetings.
- Answering calls, including press, a range of financial duties such as booking travel and processing invoices through Account NI.
- Dealing with requests for assistance with IT equipment and escalating to IT Assist where necessary. Monitoring of the OLCJ inbox and responding to queries.
- General office duties and providing support to the team as required. This is a fast paced, changing environment that requires ability to adapt and multi-task on a daily basis.
This is an office based post with some days working from home dependant on business need.
- OCR/RSA level 3 audio typing qualification or equivalent.
- Hold proficient IT and administrative skills
- Have proficient telephony skills and have the ability to deal with telephone and written queries
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management/staff/judiciary
- Undertake general office duties (allocated by manager), including filing, post opening and photocopying.
To apply please send your CV via the link