- £ 11.11 an hour
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Belfast are looking to recruit an Administrative Officer (AO) to join their team.
The role is available immediately for 9 months with possibility of extension.
Hourly Pay: £11.11
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
1. Take lead in the co-ordination of all building maintenance and projects – liaising with contractors and management as necessary and making necessary building recommendations to management for approval.
(2) Assist in day to day official car parking issues.
(3) Manage the range of buildings support services i.e. security, cleaning, courier, portering, window cleaning and grounds maintenance.
Manage the Board’s recycling policy including the storage and collection of all sensitive information.
Liaise with approved contractors and oversee all work on agreed contracts.
Oversee maintenance of Board equipment such as shredding and franking machines.
Order cleaning consumables.
Prepare and process all Corporate Services invoices.
Maintain an effective record system in respect of all Corporate Services payments.
Maintain the time sheets for cleaning, security personnel and temporary staff.
Approve/challenge and authorise all stationery orders as submitted by individual branches and processing invoices.
Health & Safety
(1) To manage the effective twice yearly evacuation drill and ensure that security are provided with a fully
up to date list of staff & members list for evacuation purposes.
(2) Oversee all essential Fire Safety tests and inspections i.e. weekly fire/bomb alarm tests, monthly emergency lighting tests and annual fire extinguisher inspections. Updating Fire Action plans as necessary.
(3) Maintenance of all first aid boxes and quarterly replenishment.
Management of Board’s Security Access card system – reviewing and generating all security Access cards to new Board Members, members of staff or visiting contractors. Checking validity of cards on a monthly basis and updating as necessary. Cancel lost passes or passes for cessated staff.
Preparation of visitors passes for reception.
Monitoring of security clearance of all visiting contractors against security database.
Liaise with G4S re security cover – to include additional requests for holiday, late night or overtime cover.
Collation of papers for Board, Resources Committee and Audit Committee meetings
Meeting room set up in advance of Board and Committee meetings
Preparation and service of hospitality as required for Board/Committee meetings
Preparation of Members Expenses
General administrative duties including but not limited to photocopying/printing/shredding etc
Assisting, as required with administrative duties.
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths grade A-C
- Previous admin experience
To apply please send your CV via the link.