- £ 17.06
Arts Info & Education Officer
£17.06 per hour
- Responsible for the effective integrated marketing delivery of the Arts Service to ensure optimum use of the service and for promoting the client as a corporate venue to potential and existing users, through marketing objectives, which dovetail with the Council’s Arts Development Strategy.
- Responsible interpreting market trends through the extraction and analysis of marketing intelligence from the Box Office system for the Arts Service Manager to guide and inform decisions on the work of the Arts Service and to provide data analysis for regional/national benchmarking projects, as required.
- Develop and manage key media relationships with stakeholders in the Arts including on all matters relevant to ensure effective partnership working for the promotion of the client
- Responsible for leading an innovative Arts Education programme by targeting schools within the area to develop key audiences and strategic partnerships to enable the delivery of the Arts Service Education programme.
- Responsible for the effective management of expenditure and income for the Arts Information and Education programme including; budgetary planning, costing, monitoring, quotations, grant-aid and sponsorship in accordance with the financial regulations and contribute to the preparation of annual estimates for the Arts Service.
- Prepare external grant aid and sponsorship applications for the Arts Information and Education programme and be responsible for the processing and monitoring of such funding in line with the requirements of relevant funding bodies for monitoring, drawdown and evaluation.
- Assist in developing and implementing the clients Arts Development Strategy and associated arts policies including the development of specific performance indicators for the Arts Information and Education programme in accordance with the Arts Service Manager’s requirements for Performance Improvement.
- Responsible for engaging and the line management of Casual Tutors for all Arts Information and Education workshops and for the organisation of associated rotas, schedules and contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety legislation, published relevant guidelines and Council Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with for all relevant Arts Service activities and events.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Arts Manager, as required.
You will have:
- 3rd level education
- 3 years previous experience