- £ £16.80 per hour
Our client is interested in recruiting a temporary Assistant Project Manager to join their team in the Stormont location.
Job role – Assistant Project Manager
Rate of pay – £16.80 per hour
Hours of work – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – 37 hours per week
Starting – ASAP
Length of role – June 2022 – possible extension
Location – Working at home initially although potential to return to office when restrictions lift
Main duties –
1. Assist on the implementation of policy and project related work, including
· overseeing development and implementation of plans, including
· monitoring resources and related risks.
· Liaising with project leads and other key stakeholders as appropriate to maintain delivery schedules.
· Assisting with effective reporting and communication to ensure that key stakeholders are kept informed and that key messages are shared.
· Attend and participate in internal and external meetings and discussions; providing updates/position reports/briefings for senior officers on priorities within your work area.
Skills and Experience needed –
Organisational and project management skills: the ability to manage and plan multiple workstreams/projects, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality, to ensure objectives are met whilst ensuring financial and resource control and management.
Communication and influencing skills: the ability to demonstrate highly effective presentation, oral and written communication skills capable of influencing and timescales and quality, to ensure objectives are met whilst ensuring financial and resource control and management.
Communication and influencing skills: the ability to demonstrate highly effective presentation, oral and written communication skills capable of influencing and persuading a wide range of internal and external audiences and the ability to provide accurate and concise briefings on often complex areas of work within tight timeframes. The ability to build rapport and engage a wider range of colleagues across the department and external stakeholders to seek commitment of others and secure their support for delivery of business objectives.
Team working and leadership skills: the ability to lead a staff to deliver objectives and develop high levels of communication and cooperation between team members and a performance management culture; to work as a team member to contribute to the development and delivery team objectives.
Partnership working skills: the ability to form, maintain and enhance partnership working with internal and external stakeholders, networks and communities
Analytical skills: the ability to analyse and interpret complex issues, to exercise critical judgement, to take effective decisions to arrive at practical solutions and successful outcomes and to collate complex data and information.
Political sensitivity skills: the ability to work in a local
Desired Experience / Qualifications
· Experience of working on polices/projects/programmes
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV to email@example.com