- £ 9.91
Our client is currently seeking Beach Cleaners based in Bangor.
Pay rate: £9.91
Hours: 30 per week (including weekends)
Length: May until September
The Summer Cleaning of Main Tourist Beaches but could be involved in sites across the borough. To undertake duties and tasks ensuring all areas are safe, clean, well maintained and tidy for the enjoyment of beach and green space users and reporting issues.
- Experience of working with the public
- Experience of record keeping and following procedures.
- To be a good team worker
- Able to use own initiative and prioritise tasks and organise time effectively.
- Customer Care – Effective communication and interpersonal skills including an understanding and appreciation of the needs of the Public
- NVQ Level 2 in relevant community or environmental subject or an equivalent qualification
- 3 GCSEs or equivalent, including English at grade A-C
- Hold a full Driving Licence Category B or higher driving licence as you will be required to drive a Council vehicle within and between facilities.
For further information you can contact me at email@example.com