- Belfast and working remotely
- £ 16.80 per hour
Duration – 6 months initially
Working remotely at present – based from Belfast / Dondonald
The main duties of the Staff Officer will include:
Supporting the Grade 7 Project Manager and DPs in managing the delivery of a significant programme of work to deliver Operational Readiness at NI seaports.
Support the DP for Port Readiness to develop and deliver a change management plan to support the transition to new permanent POE facilities;
Support the delivery of an effective stakeholder engagement strategy by identifying and utilising a diverse range of communication channels;
Assist in managing stakeholder engagement across a wide range of stakeholders ensuring feedback mechanisms and measures of effectiveness are in place;
Working alongside colleagues in Ports Infrastructure, support the preparation of transition and customer handover plans and testing to ensure operationally ready POE facilities;
• Working with multiple stakeholders including senior staff;
• Developing and delivery change management and stakeholder engagement initiatives;
• Establishing good communication and maintaining productive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders;
• Previous project/ programme management experience is also desirable.