- £ 9.21
Our client a leading public sector organisation is looking for a Clinic Receptionist to join theit team in Belfast
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (37.5hrs a week)
To provide effective clerical/reception admin service to patient/client and to the S&RH
team at various S&RH clinics throughout the Belfast Trust. To be responsible and
accountable for the booking of appointments. To ensure the provision of accurate and
timely computer information. To work as part of a team providing a high quality service
to patients and clinicians.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Use appropriate computer systems to register patients and ensure that all
information is accurate and up-to-date.
2. Deal with non-routine demands for appointments promptly and effectively.
4. Arrange appointments for new and review patients, including walk ins.
5. Action appropriate appointment details including specific departmental quality
6. Deal with appointment queries from patients and/or their carers.
4 GSCE’s at Grade C or above to include
equivalent qualification and one years
NVQ Level II in Administration and one years
administrative experience or a minimum of 2
years administrative experience
To apply please send CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org