- Across Belfast
- £ 9.88 - £10.08/hour
Hours: Mon – Fri -hours range from 7:30am/8.30 start – 3:30pm
Salary – £9.88 – £10.08/hour
New opportunity for a Cook/Chef to work for the Education Authority. The role will involve the preparation of menus, providing special dietary meals and general kitchen management in the absence of the senior catering supervisor.
With a vision to inspire, support and challenge all children and young people to be the best that they can be; the Education Authority is a highly regarded organisation supporting all aspects of children’s journey through education.
- Term-time work
- hours suit school drop off, pick up
- local work
- provide a service to the school community.
Qualifications and Experience
Hold either (A) or (B):
- NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or City & Guilds 706-1 & 706-2 or equivalent or higher relevant qualification OR
- Two years’ experience of food preparation and cooking within a catering establishment
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)