- Belfast (working from home)
- £ 14.47 Per Hour
- Immediate start
- Working from home
- Initially for a 6 month period.
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Assess possibilities for aforesaid documents (that are causing accessibility issues by containing accessibility fails) to be re-published as HTML online content.
- Gain understanding of (WCAG 2.0, Level AA, 2.4.4) Accessibility Regulations 2018 and the international WCAG 2.1 AA standard.
- Collaboration with CC staff members to access records regarding the discovery of materials to be reviewed and revised
- Building relationships with colleagues to fully understand, advise and deliver support them with their accessibility needs;
- Production of progress reports
- Keeping Line Manager (SO) advised on accessibility work and any potential issues within scope of project.
- The minimum level of formal qualification required for entry into the post holder’s occupational group is GCE ‘A’ level passes in 2 separate subjects or equivalent qualification.
- With the minimum formal qualifications the role holder would need to have at least 2 years’ experience to perform the role competently, ideally in a web management role.
- To directly recruit to the role, the post holder would require at least 13 months relevant work experience to be able to perform the role competently. With this work experience the minimum level of formal qualification required by the post holder for direct recruitment would be 2 A Levels, NVQ level 3 or equivalent professional qualification.
- The post holder must possess effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships and engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of co-ordinating work and working towards deadlines would be desirable, with effective organisational and time management skills essential. Working in a small team the post holder must be able work on their own initiative.
Experience in the effective use of Microsoft software, Drupal Web Content Management software, Adobe Acrobat Pro software would be considered desirable.
- In addition candidates with Adobe In-Design or Creative Cloud, Desktop publishing software or would be considered particularly desirable.
- Experience in making Web Content Accessible