Premiere People have a new and exciting opportunity for our technology solutions client who has just been voted as one of the world’s top 5 employers in 2021 by Forbes. The role available is a 6 month contract with immediate starts.
- Understand customer request and perform the action as per the standard operating procedure.
- Any exception/Queries need to be highlighted to Team Leader who will in turn check and provide appropriate resolution.
- To provide information to customers regarding their queries and resolve the end customer issues as per defined processes.
- Any administrative ad-hoc duties as required.
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Operational hours Monday to Friday 9am- 18:00pm.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will be customer oriented with a professional and helpful telephone manner and great attention to detail.
****Full training provided on commencement of the role AND WFH after FULL training in the Belfast office!!****
- £10 per hour for ages 16+
- Career Progression
- Training and development
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Free tea and coffee all day
- Modern office in the heart of Belfast City Centre
Sound like the ideal fit? Click ‘apply now’ or email hollie.edwards@premiere-agency with your up to date CV!