- £ 9.21
Estates Maintenance Assistant required in Dundonald
- Temp ongoing
- Immediate start
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- £9.21 per hour
- The jobholder is required to work across all disciplines, with a minimum of supervision, in a safe and effective manner.
- Carryout minor repairs and routine maintenance within the competency level of the post, using relevant tools and equipment that does not justify the attention of a fully qualified tradesperson for example replacement of ball floats and toilet seats and bleeding LPHW radiators.
- Erection of shelving, other storage equipment and flat pack furniture.
- Minor repairs to ironmongery including locks, doors and tightening hinges.
- Removal and replacement of ceiling tiles.
- Flushing of sinks, wash hand basins, toilets, showers etc. to help prevent legionella.
- De-icing the pipework on liquid oxygen storage vessels.
- Removal, cleaning and replacing of ventilation grilles, radiator covers etc.
- Replacement of lamps and fluorescent tubes, removal, cleaning and refitting of lighting diffusers and testing emergency lights
- Maintain flower beds, courtyard areas and around summer seats in a neat and tidy condition replacing mulch as and when necessary.
- General sweeping of roads, paths, courtyards and other similar work including cleaning signs and cleaning out and washing single storey guttering as and when necessary.
2 years’ experience assisting mechanical or electrical or building trades in an industrial / commercial environment
Experience in the use of hand tools to carry out minor repairs while in previous employment
Hold valid UK driving license
Please send your CV to email@example.com