- £ 10.09
Our client a leading public sector organisation is looking to recruit a Full-Time Finance Officer in Ballymena.
Hours: 37.5 hrs Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Pay: £10.09per hour
We are particularly looking for someone with the following skills which they should demonstrate on their CV:
· Knowledge of HSC Payroll
· Knowledge of HSC filing systems
· Ability to comply with the Trusts Records Management Policy
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office in particular MS Outlook, Excel & Word
· Ability to prioritise own workload
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
Demonstrate 1 years relevant* finance experience.
Minimum of AS level in Business/Finance subject or equivalent (QCF Level 3)
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
To apply please send CV via the link or call stephanie wilson on 90/720140