- £ 10.09
Housekeeper required in Armagh
- 3 months initially
- £10.09 per hour
- 25 hours per week
- Monday – Friday (5 hours per day)
- Preparation of meals and snacks and assist with food service to young people. This will include purchasing, preparing and cooking food from scratch and/or reheating food, ie, cook-chill.
- Understand and have knowledge of nutritional and dietary requirements
- Take responsibility for the purchase of food items and cleaning materials
- General kitchen duties to include cleaning work surfaces and floors, loading/unloading dishwasher and putting away of items.
- Encourage the young people to participate in meal preparation as well as washing and tidying up
- Undertake basic domestic duties within the home including laundry and cleaning eg: Daily, weekly and periodic maintenance of surfaces to include floors, furnishings, waste disposal , all sanitary fittings
- Supervise support staff and ensure work is carried out to a high standard
- Wear protective clothing provided, observe personal hygiene regulations,comply with all Health and Safety, COSHH, Food Hygiene procedures and regulations. Awareness of infection control measures relating to cleaning
- You must have previous experience of cooking in a paid capacity during the past 5 years. An ability to work on one’s own initiative to complete the necessary tasks, including domestic duties. To be able to communicate effectively with young people, staff and visitors to the home and treat them with dignity and respect.. Ability to use initiative and cope with challenging situations in a calm manner. Have a willing and co-operative attitude/manner. Have an interest in training as required for the post. Be industrious and conscious of Health and Safety issues within the work environment.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com