- £ 13.11 an hour
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Belfast are looking to recruit a Human Resources Officer to join their team.
The role is available immediately until the 31st December 2021.
Hourly Pay: £13.11
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Recruitment and Selection
- To co-ordinate the Recruitment and Selection process for Sport Northern Ireland
- Assist with the development of Business Cases, Job Descriptions and Personnel Specifications for job vacancies
- To manage the placement of all Recruitment and Selection advertisements
- Prepare information packs, including application forms, for distribution to job applicants
- Record application forms received onto the HR Information System
- Assist in the preparation and arrangements for shortlisting, selection testing, and interviewing
- Prepare shortlisting and interview packs in line with HR policy.
- Ensure all applicants are kept informed at all stages of the recruitment process.
Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the research and development of new policies and procedures and the review of current policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive Staff Handbook.
- Assist with the delivery of the annual Learning and Development Plan, including the sourcing of providers, tenders for delivery of specific courses, and informing staff of learning and development opportunities.
- To assist with the design and delivery of a range of learning and development programmes both internal and external.
- To arrange and participate in the induction of all new members of staff.
Annual Performance Review Process
- To assist with the co-ordination and administration of the Annual Performance and Development Review process.
HR Information Systems
- To update the HR Information System with applicant and employee records including personal information, absence records, recruitment information etc. ensuring it is utilised to its full potential and remains accurate.
- Maintain HR records and complete monthly management reports as required by HR Manager for example, sickness absence, flexi sheets etc.
General and Administration
- To assist with the development and maintenance of manual and electronic HR systems.
- To assist with analysis of statistical data and produce written reports as required.
- To provide advice, support and training on a range of human resources issues across the three sites
- To assist with the development and maintenance of the HR archive system ensuring the location and retrieval of documents as required.
- To assist with the implementation and promotion of all aspects of Equality of Opportunity.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of human resources best practice.
- To provide reception cover as and when required.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by Line Manager from time to time.
1.1 Minimum of five GCSE’s (or equivalent), two of which must include Maths and
English Language (A-C).
1.2 Two A’ Level passes – Grades A-E (or equivalent)
1.3 Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
2.0 RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
2.1 2 years’ full time (or part time equivalent) experience of working in a HR
2.2 Demonstrable experience in recruitment and selection including co-ordinating and
administering of the full recruitment process.
2.3 Demonstrable experience in the use of HR Information Systems.
2.4 Experience of drafting reports, minutes, collection and analysis of statistical
information, record keeping, filing and general administrative duties.
2.5 Demonstrable experience in the use of Microsoft Packages including Word, Outlook
2.6 Demonstrable experience of providing advice and guidance to employees and line
To apply please send your CV via the link