- £ 19.09
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Officer based in Bangor.
Pay rate: £19.09 per hour
Hours: 36 per week
Length: 2 years
The day to day operational point of contact for HR issues between the Council and Serco/NCLT. To assist the Head of HR & OD with the effective TUPE transfer of NCLT leisure staff to Council on 1 April 2023. To assist the Head of Leisure with the HR elements of the on-going transformation of leisure services, both before and after the transfer. To carry out any of the activities on the generic HR Officer job description when not required for leisure insourcing and transformation duties.
– 2 years’ HR professional level relevant experience
– Experience of supporting a high volume of recruitment and selection activities across a wide variety of roles and sectors
– Experience of dealing with and providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance issues and other employee relations matters
– Absence Management
– Dealing with individual employment issues and the provision of advice and guidance on the implementation of HR related policies and procedures
– Experience of working under pressure and deploying a flexible approach to changing priorities
– Experience of working on transformational projects would be desirable