- £ 13.11 per hour
To work as a member of a team providing an efficient and effective service to our customers.
· Providing first line local Information Technology support to staff
· Supporting the local administration of all Digital Office Infrastructure (DOI) users by maintaining user records, assigning the required software etc.;
· Answering telephone calls and providing advice and assistance as part of the IT Helpdesk;
· Use of all local and departmental software and data bases to record and monitor IT related issues, incidents to ensure efficient and effective incident resolution.
· Implementing and monitoring computer security measures;
· Procurement of all necessary hardware and software using departmental applications.
· Maintaining all IT kit and carry out installations (which involves the lifting of computer equipment – manual handling training will be supplied) when required;
· Support and installation of telecoms.
· Maintaining and updating the local IT assets register;
· Carrying out initial diagnostics on computer faults and raising them with the service provider;
· Providing feedback to users on progress with incidents including using the tannoy system to keep staff updated on major incidents.
This list is not exhaustive and full training will be provided