- £ 13.21 per hour
IT Technician – Lisburn
· Post until March 2022
· Immediate start
· £13.21 per hour
· Valid driving license required
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via telephone, via email, and be the initial point of contact for all IT requests. Provide first level support for all IT problems/queries.
· Help administer the helpdesk system using standard helpdesk principles.
· Manage responses to user’s hardware/software/infrastructure/telephony problems, Advise users, diagnose and resolve issues, escalate tickets where required, and update the helpdesk system.
· Manage the creation/modification/deletion of Active Directory and various other user accounts.
· Builds and deploys Windows 10 PC’s and laptops in accordance with our standard build procedure.
· Set up and configuring Apple iphones and Microsoft-based workstation devices and peripherals, setting up and supporting VPN clients whilst ensuring devices are compliant with organisational security requirements.
· Assist with the management and development of ICT systems including hardware, applications, system performance, windows patching, anti-virus, and installation.
· General administration for IT services, including maintaining / recording / updating the asset management and other related systems.
· Assist the Assistant Manager – Infrastructure maintain a working organisational network / telecoms infrastructure including the ability to troubleshoot network/wifi/telephony problems at remote sites and visiting sites to solve problems.
· Assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration and monitoring of the network, maintain secure network connectivity on sites, follow Change Management to deliver and develop a secure Active Directory.
· Assist in the proposal, design and implementation of new hardware and software solutions.
· Assist the Assistant Manager – Infrastructure with network-related issues affecting the WAN, liaising with external organisations to solve network-related problems, to minimise downtime and ensure minimum disruption to business operations.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst adhering to tight time-frames.
You will have:
· 5 GCSE passes at grades A-C, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
· A minimum of three years’ work experience in an I.T. related post, to include:
· Operating a helpdesk facility in a large organisation.
· Experience of Working with and trouble shooting Microsoft Office Products
· IPhone Setup Experience
· VOIP/Telephony Experience