- £ TBC
Our client is interested in recruiting a temporary Lead Researcher to join their team in the BT3 location and remote working
Job role – Lead Researcher
Location – BT3
Rate of pay – To be confirmed
Length of role – Up to end of March 2022
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm ( 37 hours per week )
Main duties –
· Lead Researcher
· To develop and communicate complex research proposals and plans to Clients.
· To review academic literature and other policy documents to write comprehensive reviews of a policy area.
· To prepare materials for and to deliver qualitative and quantitative research projects which may include developing and conducting surveys, interviews, or online/in-person focus groups to meet project objectives.
· To analyse qualitative data from transcripts, systematically identifying themes and insights.
· To deliver qualitative and quantitative research projects within the wider public sector.
· To work with a range of academics, professionals and other personnel in co-designing and delivering on research goals and objectives.
· To lead on research and draft research papers and materials.
· To consider and develop the iLab research service offering.
Main qualifications / experience needed
· Knowledge of NI Government and wider Public Sector
· Knowledge or understanding of User Centred design
· Interest in behavioural science
· Experience required:
· 3 years experience of delivering marketing or qualitative research projects.
· 3 years experience of working with a diverse range of organisations and representatives to co-deliver research objectives.
· Qualifications Required:
· Masters level degree in a social science subject (psychology, cognitive science, sociology, economics, political science, social research, behavioural science, anthropology or another degree with a substantial social research component), including completion of research project using qualitative methods.
· Undergraduate degree in a social science subject (psychology, cognitive science, sociology, economics, political science, social research, behavioral science, anthropology or another degree with a substantial social research component), including completion of research project, with one year’s postgraduate experience in research using qualitative methods.
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org