- £ £18.33 per hour
Our client is interested in recruiting two temporary Food Lecturers – Agricultural Inspector Grade 111 to join their team in the Cookstown location
Job role – Food lecturers
Location – Cookstown
Rate of pay – TBC
Starting – 10th Jan
Length of role – minimum of 6 months
Hours of work – Monday-Friday 9am-5.10pm – 37 hours
Main duties –
· Delivery of Further and Higher education programmes including teaching and assessing students/ trainees/ lifelong learning programme participants in a range of food technology and science subjects in accordance with the standards of the programme’s validating body requirements.
· Other relevant and appropriate duties and tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Main qualifications / Experience needed –
· At least an Honours degree (2.2 classification), or / and equivalent qualification, in Food Technology or Food Science or Food Business or a closely related subject.
· To deliver the duties required staff must be technically knowledgeable in the areas they are teaching Science or Food Business or a closely related subject.
· To deliver the duties required staff must be technically knowledgeable in the areas they are teaching
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV to email@example.com