- £ 11.20
Our client a leading public sector organisation is looking for a Full-Time Litigation Administrator in Belfast.
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1 To provide high quality, effective and comprehensive administrative support systems to
the Litigation function within the organisation, making decisions on the basis of need.
2 To provide daily administrative support, including diary management, arranging
meetings, drafting and typing letters, data inputting and processing, email
management, records management etc.
3. To ensure the provision of an efficient and effective first point of contact for legal claims
and enquiries received both internally and externally by the Trust.
4 To respond to all litigation queries, correspondence and telephone calls in a timely and
professional manner; initiating action where possible; reporting progress as appropriate;
preparing case files and supporting information and ensuring detailed audit trails for all
legal claims received by the Trust.
5 To act as the first point of contact to the Trust’s legal advisors, providing a co-ordination
role in the effective management of legal cases and provision of information e.g. Patient
Report Forms, witness statements, personnel records, Untoward Incident records,
training records, police reports and any other material as deemed necessary by
Solicitors or outside Agencies etc.
1. 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English/English Language (or equivalent) and a
minimum of one year’s experience in an administrative / secretarial position to include a
working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
Presentation or equivalent.
2. Word/Text Processing Level 2 – OCR/RSA (or equivalent).
3. Demonstrate ability to minute/note take.
4. Ability to prioritise workload and to work to tight timescales.
5. Proven ability to work as a member of a team, and on own initiative.
6. To possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work
effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally.
1. Working knowledge of a litigation/claims environment.
2. Experience of using Datix Risk Management Software.
To apply please send CV via the link or call Stephanie Wilson on 90720140