- £ See Description
Main duties/ Responsibilities of the role:
- Greeting customers and visitors;
- Validating customer’s identity;
- General administrative duties in relation to customer appointments;
- Dealing with customer’s enquiries and if necessary contacting the Help Desk staff in Royston House;
- Recording and completion of weekly attendance statistics.
File Room Duties:
- Requesting appropriate files for customers in line with the appointments listing, and monitoring receipt of same;
- Returning files to relevant branches once assessments have been carried out;
- Maintaining attendance/non-attendance registers.
General Medical Attendant Duties:
- Opening and closing of the Medical Examining Centre as required including operating the alarm system;
- Preparation of the examining rooms;
- Checking arrangements are in place for customer’s special circumstances;
- Checking customer files in line with agreed procedures;
- Escort/chaperone duties;
- Checking/Recording customers personal data;
- If required, carrying out height, weight, eyesight and urine testing;
- Administrative duties following assessment;
- Maintaining adequate supplies of stationery and literature;
- Carrying out fire alarm & emergency lighting checks, if required.
- 5 GSCES including Maths and English
- 2 years Administration experience/ or care experience
Pre-employment checks must be completed before commencement.
This is an adhoc role to cover annual leave and sickness, this would be suitable to for someone seeking part-time/casual work.
For more information please call Laura on 02890720104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org