- £ 9.45 - £9.95
We are seeking a Full-Time Administrator for our client in the Newtownabbey area.
The hours are 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch break.
The hourly rate is £9.45 increasing to £9.95 on completion of a period of probation.
Daily / As Required:
• Answer telephone, transferring calls where necessary to relevant person or taking and passing
• Provide a welcome to visitors and direct / introduce them to the relevant person if necessary.
• Ensure Contractors are signed in to the building and that they sign the appropriate Register.
• Ensure the Home Manager receives all enquiries in relation to placements in the Home by
potential Residents, their families, Social Workers etc.
• Always ensure Residents’ register is up to date.
• Print and update room occupancy and fire records.
• Open and sort mail, issue Residents’ post and ensure Nurses receive all hospital, medical or
associated correspondence in relation to Residents.
• Complete any social security forms as and when received.
• Record incoming and outgoing mail.
• Provide correspondence support to Home Manager, typing letters and completing forms as
• Manage monies received from families and on behalf of Residents, ensuring it is stored securely
and lodged in the bank at the appropriate time.
• Manage monies in Residents’ funds and record all activity, ensuring that all relevant
documentation is signed.
• Manage petty cash and ensure that signatures / receipts are always recorded.
• Forward invoices to Accounts Team at Head Office.
TWO years Admin experience
Five GCSEs Grade A-C (or equivalent) to include Math’s/Accounts and English and THREE years Admin experience, one of which should be at Band 3 level or equivalent and experience of using computer systems in a working environment.
To apply please send CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com