- £ 16.15 an hour
- AAK-HR-Part time-Belfast
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Belfast are looking to recruit a part time HR Officer to join their team.
The role is available immediately until December 2021, with possibility of extension until March 2022.
Hourly Pay: £16.15
18.5 hours over two days weekly
1. Support the Principal HR Advisor in the co-ordination of recruitment and election activities in accordance with the Code of Practice on Recruitment and Selection, employment legislation, best practice and associated codes of practice.
2. In collaboration with the Principal HR Advisor/Director of Corporate Services support the progression of various working groups through the preparation of agenda’s, relevant research papers and the co-ordination of meetings.
3. Support the Director of Corporate Services and Principal HR Advisor in the preparation of governance documents to support the development of negotiating machinery for Local Councils.
4. Undertake procurement exercises under the direction of the Director of Corporate Services.
5. Research, compile information, prepare reports, analyse data, interpret legislation, and make recommendations for a wide range of specialised projects.
6. Support the Principal HR Advisor in the development of materials for learning and development initiatives.
7. Take the lead in the co-ordination of events and learning and development initiatives arranged to support the work including, seminars, workshops, and information sessions.
8. Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
1. A third level qualification (for example, an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent.
2. Current Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
3. Three years relevant HR experience to include experience of at least 3 the following areas;
– Recruitment and Selection
– Talent Management
– Industrial Relations/Trade Union negotiations
– Equality and Diversity
– Health and Wellbeing
– Learning and Development
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 and 2 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of six years’ experience as outlined in 3 above.
To apply please send your CV via the link.