- £ 9.21
Our Client a leading public sector organisation seeks a Part-Time Receptionist / Switchboard operator in the Belfast BT8 Area
This is a Temporary ongoing position
Hours: Monday – Friday, 1pm – 5pm (20hrs per week)
- Ensure a quality reception service is provided to all internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Screening, as appropriate, of inbound calls for Duty Team.
- Ensure all protocols and procedures are adhered to promoting a good image of the Trust.
- Adhering to the appropriate protocols and procedures when recording patient’s information to ensure confidential information is stored appropriately.
- Sorting and handling of internal and external mail.
- Directing visitors and patients to the appropriate areas to ensure the promotion of a quality service.
- Full administration of, and accounting for petty cash, to include processing and recording of all financial documentation.
- Uploading of Paris referrals as required.
- Recalling of files when required.
- Typing when required.
- Any other duties that may be required.
4 GCSE’s at grade C or above to include English Language
NVQ Level II in Administration.
One years’ relevant experience
Experience in the use of Microsoft office products.
To apply please send CV via the link or call Stephanie Wilson on 90/720140