- £ 13.21
Payroll Advisor required in Lisburn
- 37 hours per week
- 9am – 5pm
- £13.21 per hour
- Until March 2022
1. Carry out the delivery of comprehensive monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payroll services ensuring accurate and timely payments and maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with relevant statutory legislation.
2. Process Real Time Information and Pension Auto Enrolment procedures to NILGOSC and process all contractual and statutory schemes, such as sick, maternity, paternity, parental, redundancy pay in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations.
3. Process non statutory deductions and payments, such as trade union subscriptions, charitable donations, childcare schemes and other deductions through court and enforcement orders.
4. Carry out pension contributions and payments under NILGOSC or other relevant schemes.
5. To be the representative at relevant hearings or meetings in relation to compensation and benefits issues.
6. Carry out administration for new starts, leavers, secondments, transfers and amendments to employee records and documentation.
7. To provide effective advice and support to the Departments and Units on generalist compensation and benefits issues at an advisory level.
8. To provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of compensation and benefits related policies and procedures.
9. As directed, assist with the preparation of Monthly / Year End Reports, reconcile and balance related spreadsheets. Also assist in preparing reports and statistical returns to relevant Departments, external bodies Committees.
10. Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality
11. Liaise with the other Payroll Advisors in delivering the day to day service requirements within the HR & OD Unit, as required.
Assume a range of Payroll generalist responsibilities at an advisory level to include the following;-
– Provide advice and support to line managers on compensation and benefits issues;
– Provide advice and guidance on all relevant legislation and national, regional and local conditions of service;
– Develop, maintain and test the Payroll Information Systems, as required;
– Provide cover for the other Payroll Advisors.
You will have
Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
Three years relevant experience in all of the following areas of responsibility;
· Computerised Payroll environment for a workforce of more than 250.
· Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Payroll issues;
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years’ experience as outlined in 2 above.