- £ £18,518-£22,696
We are seeking a Permanent Payroll and Pensions Administrator for our client in the Newtownabbey area.
The role is full time 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
· Assisting with the input and processing of data for monthly and weekly payroll.
– Entering and checking all payroll information, such as New Starters, leavers, employee changes to Extern payroll systems in line with our current processes.
– Collating information, manual calculations and producing monthly payroll reports.
– Dealing with manager and employee queries as well as third party information requests.
– Updating HMRC/Irish Revenue payroll updates.
– Maintaining the accuracy of payroll data across all systems.
– Supporting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc requirements and working closely with HR and other departments in the continual development and improvement of processes and relationships.
– To ensure that employee pension records are accurate and that their contributions are paid over to the relevant scheme by the due date.
– General assistance in the preparation for and facilitation of all audits including external audit; internal audit and ad-hoc funder audits and inspections.
· A minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade ‘C’ or above to include English and Math’s.
· Demonstrate a minimum of two years’ experience of payroll administration and/or related finance tasks which gained familiarity with computerised payroll software.
· Demonstrate experience in the production of reports ensuring information is accurate in accordance with KPI’s.
· Demonstrate experience in responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office to include word and excel spreadsheets.
· To hold a qualification in payroll or similar or be willing to undertake one.
· To have previous payroll/accounts experience within a multi –function finance office.
· Previous experience within a multi company structure.
If interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org