- £ 13.11
Our client, a leading Public Sector organisation based in Belfast, are currently recruiting PA’s to join their team.
All immediate starts
All remote working at the moment occasional visits to the office in Belfast
Hours – 9-5 Monday to Friday Flexi time also offered
Salary – £13.11
- 5 GCSEs Grade A-C or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics
- Private Secretaries Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant for a busy director with experience of setting up and managing an office system and administrative support to include minute taking.
- planning, prioritising, coordinating and controlling high volumes of work and delivering to limited deadlines;
- demonstrating initiative, working under minimal supervision and direction;
- working effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assimilate and prepare information quickly and accurately;
- Ability to prioritise work based on the urgency required;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- High level of IT literacy to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
to apply send your cv through the link or Call Caroline on 02890 (720105) for more details