- Northern Ireland
Premiere People Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Physiotherapists to work with our NHS based clients in Northern Ireland.
- Belfast – Respiratory Services – Full and part time available. All bands will be considered.
- Whiteabbey Hospital – Adult Rehabilitation – Full time – Band 6
- To hold responsibility for your own caseload ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective service to referred clients in line with available evidence, national guidelines and professional standards.
- To undertake the appropriate advanced assessment of patients to formulate individualised management and treatment plans in agreement with patients/carers.
- To use a wide range of highly specialised treatment skills based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice to formulate agreed treatment plans and goals.
- To provide guidance and advice on non-routine cases and act as a resource to physiotherapy colleagues and other professionals.
- To communicate effectively and provide advice, teaching and instruction to patients, carers and other professionals, including education of staff, to promote understanding of individual conditions, the aims of physiotherapy management and to ensure a consistent approach to the care of each patient.
- To liaise with other health care professionals. This will include the provision of high level advice/training in relation to appropriate handling techniques and rehabilitation procedures.
- To provide a high level of clinical expertise in patient treatment, organising this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and time management.
- To implement and participate in procedures to provide a quality service.
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council.
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
Full job description available on request. To apply please call the healthcare team on 02890720104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.