- £ 14.47 per hour
Premises Officer – Hillsborough
12 week post
£14.47 per hour
· Organising and facilitating the reactive (defects) and planned maintenance of all site accommodation and grounds (including e.g. laboratory, office, meeting/conference rooms, tea rooms, storage sheds, workshops, farm buildings etc.).
· Facilitating and overseeing statutory compliance maintenance (annual planned preventative maintenance schedule) and associated remedials (including fire risk assessments/fire safety, asbestos management, legionella prevention, electrical condition testing, statutory engineering inspections, LEVs, etc)
· Ensuring the Permit-to-Work / Hot Works system is managed to control the admittance of contractors to the site and confirm that works have been successfully conducted and work areas left in a safe and tidy state.
· Ensuring site security procedures are in place and managed to make the premises, contents and staff secure e.g. the Access Control System, site security, CCTV.
· Act as the liaison point for Project Delivery and Maintenance Branch (PDMB), DoF CPD Property Services Division/Construction Division Job Officers, and all maintenance contractors
· Representation on Hillsborough site Health & Safety committee meetings and liaison Safety Management and Advisors as and when required.
· Operational management of Estate Unit supply and services contracts e.g. laundry, site security, cleaning, mail (Whistl).
· Management of Hillsborough front office staff;
· Management of Hillsborough Reception ;
· Contribute to the Hillsborough Business Continuity Management and Incident Management Planning;
Promote and encourage efficient use of energy (electricity, oil, gas and water).
You will have:
· A 3rd level degree plus one years’ experience in the last 7 of carrying out a range of estate and facilities management services.
· A 3rd Level Qualification (equivalent to A Level) plus three years’ experience in the last 7 of carrying out a range of estate and facilities management services.
· Sound working knowledge of work-related IT tools particularly Microsoft Excel, and Word.
· Well-developed oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.