- £ 16.18
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Stormont are looking to recruit a Programme Support Officer to join their team.
The role is available immediately for 2 years.
Hourly Pay: £16.18
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
The post-holder’s main duties will include:
- assisting in the preparation and drafting of programme/project documentation including but not limited to business cases, project initiation documents, data impact assessments, project plans etc.
The post holder will be responsible for arranging Internal Peer Reviews and initial engagement with the Gateway Process through the Programme Support Office (P3O). This will include engaging with senior staff (G7 – G3) to arrange participation in the reviews, providing relevant programme documentation e.g. PID, Risk Register, Minutes of Meetings etc., facilitating panel meetings and addressing any recommendations.
- monitoring project plans, benefits, issues and risks and ensuring that any required actions are taken forward, drawing to the attention of the Project Manager and Estates Programme & Project Boards.
- drafting responses to queries ranging from AQ’s to staff concerns. They will be responsible for ensuring implementation of the communications plan(s) are taken forward in a timely fashion. This will involve both written and verbal communication e.g. vlog’s on programme progress, face-to-face meetings in both terms of taking minutes, chairing/participating in focus groups for example, gathering staff requirements, drafting and on occasion delivering presentations, drafting intranet articles (incl. maintenance of the FAQ page) and bulletin articles etc. on programme progress e.g. introduction of flexible working practices, construction progress, decant arrangements etc.
- liaising with PD, CPD & FSD throughout the programme, to take forward work on drafting of floor plans, feasibility studies etc. and to progress business cases and for financial monitoring purposes and with contractors during the construction phase to ensure completion of works to a high standard. The post holder will act as the point of contact for the day to day management of works.
- acting as the budget co-ordinator for the Estates Programme and associated projects ensuring that correct procedures are used to pay invoices and applied to financial records management i.e. preparation of returns, monitoring spend and highlighting issues to the Project Manager.
- Bachelors’ Degree, Prince 2 Practitioner qualification. Working knowledge of MS Office & TRIM (Records Management System).
- 2 years Programme/Project Management Experience
To apply please send your CV via the link