- Belfast BT8
- £ please see job description
We are seeking a temporary Programme management office manager for our client in the Belfast BT8 area
The role is full time 37.5 hours Monday – Friday with an hourly rate of £12.74
The post holder will form part of a dynamic team, supporting a function that has responsibility for planning, performance delivery and the Programme Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient business support service to colleagues across strategic programme areas, providing high quality project support, service and administrative support to the Planning and Performance Delivery Team. In particular, the post holder will;
- Support the development of PMO procedures, including standard operating procedures and processes, and service development within and beyond the organisation with multi-discipline teams.
- Work with operational teams to develop and maintain project assurance documentation.
- Be integral to the maintenance and continued development of the programme governance frameworks, supporting team meetings across the directorate and external to the Trust maintaining auditable PMO records.
- Work with operational and business intelligence teams to collate and check performance data for returns. This will involve reviewing data collected by other teams to ensure accuracy and liaison with relevant staff members to understand areas of inconsistency and non-compliance.
- Possess developed communication skills to enable to work effectively with people with different perspectives and to get the most out of business relationships, and communicate clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals.
- Manage a small team supporting the delivery of the Programme Management Office.
University degree or recognised project management qualification and a minimum of 2 years PMO experience
A minimum of 5 years project management experience.
Experience and knowledge of HSCNI administrative systems. Data presentation, audit, validation, manipulation and reporting experience.
Excellent organisational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested please submit your cv to Angela.firstname.lastname@example.org