- £ 16.25 per hour
Programme Officer – Lisburn
Role until June 2022
£16.25 per hour
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & other funding to deliver economic development programmes within the area. To assist in the management and implementation of secured Government & EU funded economic development programmes.
- To assist in the marketing and promotion of funded economic development programmes
- To provide assistance and advice for prospective applicants under any relevant funded programme.
- To help develop ideas and bring forward projects to be considered for support and to explore opportunities for the creation of collaborative partnership links with other economic development funded programmes internally and externally
- To undertake economic appraisals of project applications requesting grant expenditure.
- To provide oral and written reports regarding project applications at various forums, to include assessment panel meetings,
- To provide detailed explanation regarding the terms and conditions of grant award with successful applicants under each relevant programme and to agree the contractual obligations of each letter of offer. To generate electronic and paper copies of the said letter of offer for issue and sign off.
- To liaise with successful applicants in receipt of funding from each relevant programme to verify and vouch related grant expenditure and with internal and external auditors to ensure accountability and transparency of expenditure.
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation requirements of all relevant programmes and regularly update and maintain monitoring data of the same via paper and electronic record systems.
- To undertake research to inform the development of projects and programmes of work.
- To represent the Client at external groups, agencies, and networks.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and operate within the highest standards of management and personal behaviour, which reflectthe core values and behaviours of the organisation.
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in theemployment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality
- Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the Unit and promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way, which enhances and promotes the public image
- Develop and enhance working relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders to maximise corporate and community planning outcomes and to generate innovation in service delivery.
You will have:
Previous experience in a similar role
Relevant Degree in relation to role