- £ 16.18 per hour
7 month temporary role
16.18 per hour
The post holder is responsible project and programme management of a suite of Multi-Agency Partnerships, known as Labour Market Partnerships.
– Assist with the development and implementation of a suite of multi-agency partnerships that have an employability/labour market focus.
– Liaising with key stakeholders involved in the development and implementation of LMPs, including local Councils.
– Assist in the development of internal processes and procedures to assist in financial monitoring and progress monitoring of individual projects.
– Responsibility for ensuring prompt and accurate completion of programme related expenditure.
– Assist in the formulation and evaluation of business plans and action plans.
– Liaise with finance team to ensure appropriate and prompt LMP payments.
– Ensuring adherence to relevant policy, guidance and procedures
– Assist in the handling of returns and requests for information within set deadlines.
– Attend training as required.
– Any other duties required of the post.
– Previous experience of project/programme management including financial monitoring at Staff Officer grade or equivalent
– Previous experience of compiling progress reports and monitoring against agreed targets
– Understanding/experience of NICS processes
– Previous experience of partnership working with external stakeholders
– Experience/knowledge of Outcomes Based Accountability
For more information, please call Nuala on 90 720137 or apply below