- £ 50k
Project and Programme Management – Project Planner
Leading public sector client
3 month tempory role
Main Duties includes:
- Programme planning, monitoring and overall co-ordination of DfE City Deal projects;
- Assist DP in the implementation of agreed governance arrangements, highlighting variances and co-ordinating resourcing requirements with the Resourcing Group;
- Assist the DP in the Identification and management of emerging risks and issues relevant to DfE
- Essential Criteria includes:
- Must have 1 years extensive experience in Microsoft Project
- Must have 1 years extensive experience of previous Project or Programme Planning role.
- Must have experience in the development and production of Programme Resource Plans
Must have experience in the development and production of Critical Paths.
For more information please call Nuala 90 720137 or apply below
If interested, please email your updated CV to email@example.com with ‘Project and Programme Management’ in the subject title for consideration