- £ 19.89
Project Manager required for Altnagevlin area
Please note this post will be until 31/03/2022
- Work closely with Occupational Health, IT, Information Governance, HR colleagues and external provider to understand the various components of the OPAS G2 Programme and developments to date.
- Develop a project plan to achieve successful implementation of OPAS G2, including identification of key stakeholders, processes, systems and solutions.
- Responsible for developing the project methodology to generate the required improvements, and setting timescales for implementation of the project.
- To produce and monitor progress against a Gantt chart setting out the proposed timescales to meet the project aims and objectives.
- To develop a communications schedule to ensure all relevant stakeholders are updated regularly on progress of project implementation.
- Together with the other project team members, respond to queries and issues relating to the project.
A University Degree or relevant professional qualification AND 2 years’ experience in a middle management role at Band 6 level or equivalent
5 years’ experience in a middle management role at Band 6 level or equivalent
In addition to one of the above:
Experience leading service improvement project/s achieving clearly defined outcomes
Excellent knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply please send CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org